Friday, April 09, 2004

I'm at work now.. Sometimes I wonder why I haven't quit like after the first week.. I guess sometimes it can be fun working here.. But other times I wish I'd quit and I were at home sleeping.. Its not just the unbelievably crazy working hours, its kind of the people here too.. i mean sometimes they're fun yea, but sometimes they're just downright annoying.. not everyone la.. but yea you get what i mean..hmm ok i guess they're not so bad.. i mean they're friendly.. but sometimes (no make that all the time..) they speak too much chinese.. it gets really annoying cos i dont understand the bloody language.. anyway.. sometimes feel a little left out la.. but i dun really care.. i dont mind just sitting here and playing minesweeper or something.. cos right now there's really not much to do la.. sleepy.. today i woke up at 6.24 and i'm supposed to be at work at like 6.30 haha.. reached here at 7.30..
hmm anyway I was going to say something about this person at work.. Well she's funny really, and fun to be around, but sometimes it can get just really annoying.. Ok how many times have I used that word? Haha.. Ah well..
ok, I think I shouldn’t complain and like make it sound like my life is really sucky.. Its fine actually.. I really cant stand those people who write about how sorry their lives are on their blogs.. Its really just lame.. I mean stop it la, stop wallowing in self pity and wake up.. really your life is not that bad.. i mean you havent seen those people who're really suffering..
anyway.. Enough.. Heh I think I'll just go continue playing minesweeper now..

No comments: