Yesterday I took what would probably be one of my last or maybe even my very last ride on CSS 605. :( The service is terminating on the 5th of September. Kind of brings back fond memories.. Haha I don't believe I just said that about a bus. But I guess buses are really such an everyday aspect of life, it's always there and when it goes away it's just quite saddening. I've been taking this bus since I moved here. Mostly to get to school and it's always the bus that has seats in the morning rush. It's the "empty and cheap" bus. And since it's always so empty you usually get to your destinantion faster because the bus doesn't have to stop at so many stops. 605 has always been my "choice" bus heh.. especially when I'm trying to get to Orchard. It usually only takes 10 mins!
Anyway, I didn't go to school yesterday. Too lazy. I'm just too lazy to attend any lectures. I don't think I can go on like this. Right? But then again it's only the first semester. But then that's also a problem cos its only the first semester and i'm already too lazy. heh
Went to buy clothes for my ibook yesterday at kino. And bought a cute little notebook at the same time. 5.65 bloody dollars for a tiny notebook! Ok, it's a little expensive, but there's no wrong in splurging once in a while right? :) Anyway, I just had to have it hee.
Ok, so it started raining and I couldn't go home yet because I still had to buy a modem that's compatible with my ibook from the Hello! shop which is across the road. So, I had to force myself to shop. But I was broke! I had like $2 in my wallet. It was quite a harrowing experience. Traumatising even. For a second there I actually didn't want to shop! *gasp* WHAT!? yes, it's true. But then I walked into Zara and... well, I don't have to explain myself do I? :)
Anyway, so now my ibook is connected to the internet! Yeay! But I'm still waiting for my sister to give me the Microsoft Office for Mac.
No comments:
Post a Comment