I went for foot reflexology today with my grandma. Apparently there are a lot of thing's wrong with my body. I suppose it's quite true. It's so scary how your feet are so telling of your lifestyle.
It's weird to sit there and have this guy tell you stuff about yourself that you know, but never really thought of as problems.
It was really freaky. Just by pressing my feet he knew stuff like how my feet and hands get cold very easily, how they also perspire quite easily. He knew that my nose is always runny in the morning and in air-con, that I liked to hold my pee (ok, not that I like to, I just don't like public toilets k?), that I eat too much bread and heaty things like curry, that I don't take enough veggies, that I get nervous and kancheong very easily, that I haven't been exercising (ok fine, anyone can see that haha), that I tend to sleep late, that I sleep with the aircon on and that it's blowing directly at me. And these were just a few things..
You may say that it's just lucky guesses, but I'm a believer! heh..
No comments:
Post a Comment