I've decided I don't really like some people in my class. Sometimes I tend to judge people by their faces. If I don't like your face then I don't like you. But I've learnt to always give people a second chance. You know, get to know them better. But some people still fail in the personality department.
Case in point: today in tutorial. The tutor is explaining something. It's a bloody tutorial and you answered your phone?! How much disregard for the rest of the class do you have? And absolutely no respect whatsoever for the tutor. I know he may look like a total geek and a pushover but that doesn't mean that you can be so rude to him. It just reflects what type of a person you are.
And she didn't even bother to lower her voice.
And some girls are such flirts la, it makes me feel like gagging. I mean how desperate can you be?
Anyway, my grandma's sleeping over for 2 weeks. She came over last night, and I couldn't sleep. I think i prefer sleeping alone. She snores. I don't mean to be rude but it's true and I woke up halfway through the night and couldn't go back to sleep for almost an hour, so I gave up and just woke up to do my tutorial. This was at 3.30 in the morning. I only had about 3 hours of sleep + another 2.5 this morning, but they started drilling and I was awake by 9.30.. sigh.. Now I'm feeling cranky and sleepy.. And i've got a headache, but I'm meeting shu and tingshan later. I could just not go right? But I feel quite bad because then it'll just be the two of them. Yan, Ama and Ilda already can't make it.
Hmm, I'll just go and have fun la :) haven't seen them for the longest time.
I like the sound when I tap my ez-link card. It's the double beep cos i've got concession. Heh it makes me feel young again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment