Wednesday, September 22, 2004

12:21 AM

I have no idea what I'm doing awake at this unearthly hour when I have a math test tomorrow. And no, I'm not staying up to study for it. Actually I just finished watching Titanic.

Up to 11.45pm today, I was probably one of the rare few who've never ever watched the show. And after watching it, I don't know why I didn't watch it sooner! It's a really really good show! It really draws you in and the scenes and the dresses and the way they talk, it's all so realistic. By the way, I loved the long coat that she wore when the boat was sinking, too bad she had to leave it at the stairs when she was saving the 'love of her life'... I'd take the coat, really.. Haha anyway, I'm not heartless! It's a really sad show... I can't imagine being one of those people and leaving on the boat while your dad or someone is still on the ship, knowing, as your boat is lowered, that that's probably the last time you'll ever see them... Anyway, now I understand why people watch it more than once, but I still don't understand why people watch it 20 times over! Doesn't your ass feel numb?!

Hmm, I'm also very sorry penyu, for being so absorbed in the show that I couldn't talk to you properly... But it was a really good show! hug! sorry dear.. :)

No comments: