Friday, September 03, 2004

Everyone, meet Jelly :)

I have a belly and it's name is Jelly. It always likes to hang around me. :) Meet Jelly..

Anyway...... I'm so glad this week is over. I had all my tutorials this week so you can imagine how busy I was preparing everything. And I realised I don't know A LOT! I really have to study. But I'm wayy too lazy. Sigh..

I'm trying to do my lab report for chem now but I have no idea how to. Someone help me! I think i'll just do it tomorrow or something. I shall rest now.

Hmm.. Everytime I go home from school and I take 165, I pass the most offensive structure in the whole of Singapore, second only to that gross monstrosity at the mouth of Singapore River. It's most hideous looking house I've ever seen. It's PINK! Ok, it's not that I have anything against the colour pink. On the contrary, i actually think, when used sparingly, it looks rather nice on clothes. But putting it on a house is just pushing it man.. It's just really an eyesore. And the house looks like it's in some serious need of renovation. I doubt anyone lives there.

Anyway, I've persuaded my grandma to buy me the nice capris at Esprit :) heh I didn't exactly persuade her actually, she volunteered.
It all probably started when I wore my short skirts three days in a row (three is always the magic number) and she kept commenting how everyone can see my ass, then I wore capris today and she commented on how nice and decent I looked. Anyway, I went to J8 after school to have a look-see, and I found the most perfect pair of corduroy capris in the most darling colours- deep brown and khaki. So, when I got home I "casually" hinted that I found a really nice pair of pants, and she volunteered to buy them for me :) hee! Yeay! New clothes for Siti!

No comments: