I have nothing much to say except that I have a mounting workload which I've been conveniently ignoring and that my physics sucks to the core.
And I have mid-term tests during my mid-term break. "What the fuck?!" you may ask, but yes, it's true. NUS is ridiculous.
Went to the tailor to get my baju kurung made today. My mom bought the cloth without consulting me first! So now I have a pink baju kurung for the zillionth year in a row. Ok fine, it's peach, not pink. Close enough. But I suppose pink-based colours flatter me. I wanted turquoise or something for a change though. Or purple, or lime green haha. Or orange. So many colours to choose from but every year I get a different shade of pink. Anyway, the tailor was so nonsensical. They only do baju kurung and kebaya and so they couldn't sew my grandma's baju kedah top, which is MUCH simpler to sew mind you. Ridiculous. hmf..
No comments:
Post a Comment