There's this person I know from school who seems more and more depressed everytime I see him online... And today he seemed kind of suicidal...
Is it an arty-farty thing? Cos he's supposed to be an artist. And so far most of the poets and artists have some sort of crazy love affair with depression. Either that or they're just plain crazy. Well most of the writer/poets at least... Like Plath... I can't really think of any more off-hand, though at one point in time I did come across so many of them that I came to the conclusion that artists are just disturbed, and that's both a cause for their success and their doom too.
I guess that pent up frustration or emotion comes out nicely in their work, like in poems or in paintings.
Anywayyy, penyu's back from outfield training!!!!!! (note that I normally don't use excessive exclaimations, but I'll make an exception this time hee)
Heh, finally got to talk to him for what seemed like the first time in eons, well, actually make that nine days. But still! I missed him...
Surprisingly when I first got his call I couldn't say anything much. Too many things to say. I didnt know where to start, and I also didn't want to say anything for fear I might just burst out in tears. Haha.. Ah, that's what you get for being a girl. Some kind of emotional fizzy can drink in place of eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment