Saturday, October 16, 2004

Fasting + Diarrhoea = Really really bad feeling...

Tummy aches followed by visits to the toilet and no water or food to fill my empty stomach.
Yup, that about sums up my first day of fasting.

I didn't fast yesterday cos of the medical checkup during which I almost fainted after they drew 10ml of blood from my arm. I don't know what's wrong with me and needles. It's not like I'm afraid or anything, I mean it wasn't even painful, but whenever they take blood from me I'll feel faint and my ears will be blocked and everything will go black. Maybe I have low blood pressure. My mom just bought the osim blood pressure monitor and this morning mine was 85/49 which is wayyy below optimal, it's not even on the chart. They say high blood pressure is a silent killer, but nothing's been mentioned about low blood pressure... Maybe my mom can give me some of the blood pressure... Haha if only the world works that way.

Haha this is going to sound really funny, but I almost cried when I was singing along to Black Eyed Peas' Where is the Love. Don't ask me why... It's just sad, what the world has come to.

I miss him... 13 days to go... :/
Whoever said 23 days wasn't long is so totally wrong.

I told mommy I missed him but she said I should try not to think about him so much cos he'll miss me too. Heh wonder how that works... But I guess it'll be good for me too so I won't feel like this all the time...

The photoblogger thingy doesn't work with macs, so it's a bit troublesome to put up photos... I've sent them an email and they said they'll forward my request to the people who make this thing. Anyway, here's a photo of my baby.. Yea, this is what boredom does to you :)



and one of me! :)


yes, I just woke up, which is why I look so sleepy and my hair's so nice... And no, I'm not being sarcastic, I seriously think my hair looks better with that "just got out of bed" look. Yea, fine, call me weird...

By the way, I just spent half an hour blogging... Good night or morning if you wanna get technical with me.. *rolls eyes* yea, whatever..

No comments: