Friday, October 22, 2004

hmmm

I think blogger ate up my post.. I could've sworn I posted something yesterday but it's not there today.
Oh well...

I love the smell of my hair (insert big big grin here)
Herbal Essences... The volumising shampoo really works! Now my hair doesn't stick to my head anymore.
Ok, that sounded like one of those fake-o hair ads on tv. "Now my hair is so soft and smooth" *tilt head, twirl finger around hair and giggle*

There's the "Made in Singapore" concerts thingy tomorrow night at Esplanade! I want to go watch... If only he was back...
Hmm.. But anyway no time, have to go do SS ASSignment.

I want to form a band :) who's with me? Ama's my guitarist right ama? And I'll.. erm.. think of something to do..... Sing maybe? :D if i don't scare too many people away heh

No comments: