Sunday, October 10, 2004

Saturday Shopping

My mom and I checked out the Robinson's Sale at Expo yesterday! There was A LOT of stuff... I guess that's cos the hall was so big.
I bought lots of panties and bras cos they were all so cheap! :) And I also bought new pillows and a digital camera! YES, I finally have a digital camera to call my own... Heh, oh I didn't buy it at Robinson's la duh, there was another exhibition/sale thingy by Harvey Norman and the cameras were all going for quite cheap (compared to normal prices I think, actually maybe not that cheap la.. Don't know..) with lots of freebies and stuff.

Hmm, choosing pillows was fun! :) Haha and I spent quite a good amount of time pressing and hugging pillows before deciding on the ones I liked.

Choosing bras was embarrassing cos the fitting room queue was too long and so I couldn't be bothered to try it on. Instead, the salesperson measured me and to test if it really fit, I had to just put it round my chest... Heh that was weird cos when I first walked in I saw someone do that and I thought "Oh my gosh that's so embarrassing". And then a few minutes later I was doing it myself to avoid buying the wrong size, cos I wasn't really sure what size I wear... It's either, ok wait, no i'm not going to put up my bra size online. tsh.. Anyway, we left around 3 when the crowd started getting bigger.

Choosing a camera was confusing cos I wasn't sure about all the functions and whether I would really need them (I mean who needs 7Mpixels? I thought 3 or 4's enough what...) and also the more expensive ones were naturally nicer and smaller, but in the end I settled for a fujifilm one, cheap and usable, but does not score very high in the style department. But it's better than nothing yea? :) I think it's quite cute in its own way heh and it's very user friendly, especially for the less technologically inclined.


Hmm, I can finally put up the photo of the little mini-fountain-garden thingy!

Eh, it looks quite cluttered in the photo ah.. Maybe I just don't know how to take a nice photograph of it, it doesn't look that bad in real life, really.. :D

No comments: