Sunday, November 28, 2004

I ordered pizza and it's going to take an hour and a half.. wtf?

So here I am waiting for my pizza to come...

Hmm, I don't feel like studying, can't study on an empty stomach la..

Oh on Saturday, we were in Kino and these 2 people came up to us and asked if we wanted free movie tickets. So we just took them la. Heh, but the tickets were for today and I thought I wanted to study. WANTED to...

So gave the tickets to Shu. Hope you enjoyed the show shu :) And I'm so sorry I took so long to bathe that you had to wait outside my door to collect the tickets cos my doorbell wasn't working (it hasn't worked for about 4 years now I think..) hee :D sorry sorry sorry!

Anyway, my studying plans today were foiled cos I had to visit my aunts house for Hari Raya cos my brother didn't want to go. But anyway, I wanted to go cos after that we were going to visit my grandma in hospital. :/ Poor Mon... But she's ok la... Don't really know what's wrong. She was complaining of stomach aches. I think they just kept her for observation cos she had a high fever and her blood pressure was quite high also.

So after battling the rain and the slow traffic, my mommy and I reached home at around 2+... And I fell asleep till 5 haha. The rain was horrible man... We could hardly see anything.

Pizza come soon...

No comments: