Saturday, November 13, 2004

NO MORE CHEESE BALLS!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! Ok, breathe siti, breathe... *fhoo fhoo*

Ok, you know what? I'm still not in the exam mood yet. YET. I hope it's a yet cos if it's not then I'm in beeg trouble. But if the yet comes really late, then I'lll still be in big trouble. So yea. Hmm, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Anywayy, I know I said a long time ago I really don't like clubbing and I never want to go ever again, but, but, but then, I'm starting to miss it. Well, not exactly all the smoke and all the drunk people, but just being with my friends and letting my hair down and having a good time. :) heh... And not to forget the crazy dancing hahaha!

Ok, anyway, after exams la... Ooh so many things to be done after exams! :)
1) Meet my bimbos. Please, please meet me? I miss you all.. :(
2) D.I.Y. cheese fondue with Jonathan.
3) Get a tan cos chinky me's starting to look like a erm.. quick, think of something pale and white.. erm erm.. nevermind. Oh dear, I just realised I used "tan" and "cos" right after each other.. Math math math. Oh math, you're the bane of my existence.
4) Go crazy shopping.
5) Form a band!!!! (ama, are we still on? haha)
6) Go lancing-lancing at zouk. heh
7) Meet Linda! Heh, I know you'll probably never read this, but I'm really sorry for not meeting up with you earlier.
8) Off-the-beaten-track adventures (remember sungei buloh? hee!)

Ok, that's about it for now I suppose. Don't know if i missed out anything.

No comments: