The math paper today was a complete disaster. I just hope I don't fail. I might considering how I totally forgot how to integrate and find volume. Haha. Oh well... :/
Anyway, went to watch the Incredibles after math with ama! It's really good hee funny. It's one of those movies you won't mind paying $8.50 for. Oh but we only paid $6.50. Eh I haven't paid ama back! Oops.. Sorry. :D
Pinky's back!!!!!! Got a call from her today and was so surprised. Heh forgot she was coming back today la. :) I feel like giving her a call, but a bit tired now. Maybe tomorrow la...
Yesterday someone tried to commit suicide at my block. He wanted to jump. He didn't in the end, but the sad thing is that he was just a young boy. Probably because of PSLE results cos it came out yesterday. It's so sad to see a kid want to take his own life. I mean what can drive someone to do that? It's quite disturbing... Are parent's nowadays asking too much of their children? I guess everyone here is so result-oriented. And everyone's so competitive. And if you don't do well, you're nobody. unless of course you become some successful businessman or something and prove everyone wrong. But how many of them can actually do that? Heh, yea, it's not impossible, but it's rare. I guess that's why it's either "do well or die" in Singapore. Sad huh... We desperately need a change of mentality.
No comments:
Post a Comment