Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

Watched Kung Fu Hustle today and it has got to be the lamest show I've ever watched. It's even lamer than Dude, Where's My Car. But it's just really silly fun la :) Haha... I laughed till my tummy hurt. And it didn't help that Jonathan was beside me lauging till he sounded like he had an asthma attack hahahhaa

Anyway, today was a good day :) lalala... Bought 2 skirts :) both are of rather decent lengths haha well, decent compared with the length of my usual skirts. Yes, I've decided not to buy any more tiny skirts. It's part of my attempt to dress more decently. Well, it's not like I dress like a total slut in the first place, but I just want to be more decent to avoid remarks such as "pakai skirt nampak pepek" (which, crudely translated, means "wear skirt can see your vagina") from my grandma. Haha in case you're wondering, NO, I don't wear skirts that allow people to see my privates. Anyway, the bad thing is I just bought another 2 things that aren't on The List.

Oh we wanted to have a nice little picnic at Botanic Gardens, but a lot of it was under renovation, so we had to pack our picnic gear and bring it home instead.. sniff..


But it wasn't too bad la, picnicking in his room haha :) Here you see him trying to eat my face up.

Anyway, yea so today was a good day :)
BUT (yes, there's always a but...) tomorrow I'll be staying home and cleaning up my room to welcome the new furniture... :( zzz... Hope the dust won't make my nose go crazy and run all over the place!

Oh btw, anyone want to go for the free trial sessions at True Yoga with me? If you buy January's Her World can get the pass for 3 free sessions. But the only thing I want to know is whether there'll be some kind of catch. To quote Yanti, "They cannot happy happy give free sessions right?" But I'm quite interested in going!

No comments: