Haven't been blogging cos I've been away in MATlaysia for the past few days. Ok, fine I came back last Thursday but was a little too lazy to update. Malaysia was... well, to put it shortly, BORING!
Yes, I went with my aunt and mom and grandma, so we kinda went to places that sold a lot of cloth. Yes, you heard me right, cloth. I'm not kidding. Haha. Like tudungs and kain for making baju kurungs. We hardly stepped into a proper shopping mall till like the LAST day we were there!!! AHHHHH!!! And it wasn't even in KL! It was in MATlacca! I was dying I tell you, dying! I mean, ok, I don't want to sound like a total complete bimbo, but what's there to sight-see in Malaysia? I suppose there are a lot of untouched forests and interesting nature thingies to see, but then if you wanted to see those you wouldn't be in KL would you? I still don't believe we didn't step into a shopping mall the whole time we were in KL. Arghh!
Anyway, enough about that. Anyone want to go on holiday? Hee... Need to erase the traumatising effects of that last holiday I just took.
Oh! We're re-decorating our room! Well, actually we're just getting new cupboards and shifting some of the stuff around. :) SO happy! Can finally get rid of some of the clutter.
Oh yea, the thing that epitomises the rest stops in Malaysia: fried flies. Go figure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment