Saturday, December 11, 2004

I miss him...

We were supposed to go to the beach today for a picnic and cycling or blading (depending on what we felt like doing), then later have sting ray and satay at the food centre. :/ And the worst part is I probably won't be seeing him till next weekend and only on Saturday for about like half a day (which is not 12 hours mind you). Bleah. Army sucks.

Anyway, spent the day with my mom and my sister. Ran errands at Toa Payoh and I think I saw someone who looked like bear, not sure though. I only saw him from the back. Then bought my contacts and found out my degrees went up for both eyes!!! 100 on the right and 300 on the left. Sigh. Anyway, came home and helped to clean the house. It's a good feeling. Getting all the clutter out of the way. Makes you feel less stressed. Ok, I know this is a really boring post haha oh well I guess I'm a really boring person then.

I want to go to the beach! Or to a park, or somewhere with a lot of sun and sand and/or grass. :) And take lots of photos...

Oh yea! I have something to confess... I'm an anime fan. Haha. I converted after watching My Neighbour Totoro and Nausicaa. :) I love Jap cartoons! Although they have this obsession with tiny skirts and girls panties. But still, it's so cute!!! And it's really damn bloody funny. Especially Totoro. You have to watch it to know what I mean. Like who would ever think of a nekobasu (cat bus)? It's just so ridiculous and cute and funny all at the same time, you can't help but love it. Heh. Hmm but then both the movies were by Miyazaki. Ok, so maybe I only like his anime. And not others. I haven't really watched other anime films yet. Well, actually I did and I didn't like the over-seriousness of the warrior/fighting anime, I mean guys, take yourselves less seriously please? And I also didn't like the fact that the people have gigantic eyes and tiny waists. It's rather annoying to look at. But I guess this Miyazaki guy is different la.

Ok, anyway, next on my list to watch is Princess Mononoke. :)

No comments: