So glad I'm living in Singapore. I know sometimes I complain about the itty-bitty-teeny-tiniest things, but I realise that I'm so lucky to have been born here. We're so sheltered. In more ways than one. Watching and reading about the aftermath of he earthquake/tsunami was really quite saddening. I feel really bad for those people, I mean it was so unexpected, but at the same time I'm in awe of the devastation nature can bring. But if you think about it, what we've done to the Earth is probably tens of thousands of times worse than this.
We've cleaned up my brother's room and its so much brighter and more spacious now. Good fend shui haha. Right, since when did I become the feng shui expert huh. But really, its not so cluttered. Tomorrow it's extreme makeover for my room! :) Well actually won't be as extreme as my brother's la. Supposed to be cleaning up my room now but feeling way too damn lazy. I suppose it can wait till tomorrow. :D
Oh yea, my home is now on wireless broadband, so I can lie on my bed and use the computer. which is exactly what I'm doing now. The only thing is... How do we put a password on our network? Ama? Any clue? But I suppose even if other people use our wireless thingy it won't hurt us... Not like we have to pay more or anything.
Hmm... we were cleaning up my brother's room and my sister started poking at my scar. You know the one on my thigh? Anyway, it's been more than 3 and a 1/2 years since the accident and I still can't feel it when someone pokes it really lightly. I can feel it if you poke harder, but the feeling is only on the inside. Erh, am I making sense? As in I can't feel anything on the surface. I guess the nerves were totally killed. It wouldn't hurt at all if you dug your nails into my scar. Hahaha yes, I've tried that :) But I suppose it used to be much worse. Although it's still humungous, it's less humungous now. And I'm starting to regain some feeling in that area. Maybe one day my legs will be nice and smooth and scarless again. Yea, dream on Siti... See, this is what carelessness does to you... Bleah... But I suppose I should be thankful nothing worse happened. Like I didn't injure my head or anything. It's only my legs and anyway I don't wear skirts which are that short. Only shorts. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment