Monday, January 10, 2005

Of school, turtles and hair.

School started today and it turned out better than I expected :)
Have a tongue twister to learn for chinese class though I have no idea what it means heh.

Heh, when my penyu gets back I'll have one more person to speak chinese to. Missing him loads. :/

Anyway, a very bimbotic dilemma: Shall I or shall I not cut my hair?

On one hand, I like it long cos I can tie my hair without looking like a freak with a tiny ponytail (if you can even call it that) that sticks out at a weird 90deg angle. On the other hand, I miss having short hair cos it's not so drab and boring looking and it doesn't make my hair look so flat. No actually my hair always looks flat no matter what I do (insert exasperated face here). They say colouring your hair will make it less flat cos the ammonia in most hair dyes puff up the roots or something. But I don't know if I want to do that to my virgin hair.

No comments: