Got tired of the old layout (actually got sick of seeing my face there) Besides, the old template was rather leceh to scroll cos it was so small.
Anyway, don't the totoros up there just look so silly? Hehe I like.
The good:
1) Got to spend today with the penyu.
2) Ate rotiboy. It's really good. Go try it.
3) No 8am lecture tomorrow!!
The bad:
1) Ate too much Macs stuff. Today was the 6th time in a week. Help...
2) Haven't touched school work at all this weekend.
3) My sister's gone back to Australia. (YES!! Erm, I mean, *sigh* going to miss her so much... Hee hee!)
And the ugly:
1) My tummy's starting to sport the orange peel look. Like hello? What is with that?
Ok, going for a much needed swim tomorrow morning. Shall I do it in school or at the public pool? Hrmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment