My day started off alright, then it just got worse and worse.
1) I forgot my phone. Ok, fine, so that's not too bad. And my papa had an extra phone so he let me borrow it for the day. It's fine that it kept switching between the 2 sim cards (don't ask.) cos I didn't really use it much anyway. So yea, that's pretty ok.
2) Econs test... Is over :) It wasn't too bad either. Made a few careless mistakes, but overall I hope I don't do too badly.
3) Chem test. I'd rather not comment, but since I'm complaining about every other thing, I might as well. There were 5 questions, you either do 3 in 1 hour or all 5 in 1.5 hours. I could only do one question. Need I elaborate?
4) I wasted $2.90 printing 58 pages of notes. Printed it wrongly. I would very much like to put the blame on the computer, but I suppose computers don't make mistakes like that (or so we'd like to believe), and even if it does make mistakes, it must be quite rare and so the question arises: WHY ME?! Well, another example of my carelessness. Should have checked the amount before clicking "Print Selected".
So yea, my day just went downhill from there. And I've been stuck at a math question. The first question of my math tutorial for the past hour. And guess what? Yes, I made another careless mistake. And when I rectified that mistake, I made yet another careless mistake. I keep making so many of these stupid little mistakes that I wonder, "Is there something wrong with me?" Maybe I just need to apply myself. Ok, from now on I shall try to focus on the task at hand and not let my thoughts wander. Wandering, wan-der-ing, lalala....
Anyway, it seems that chem engin is not my forte. I'm thinking of switching courses. Is that bad? Is having thoughts about switching courses bad? It'll be so wasted though. And I really do want to continue! But the more I continue, the more my interest wanes. And since my interest and the potential high-income job are the only 2 things that are keeping me in this course, and seeing how my interest is decreasing at an exponential rate, I don't know how long more I can do this. I'm desperately in need of a pep talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment