Friday, March 04, 2005

Can one lah!

Ok, I can do it! Hehe psyching myself up for math test tomorrow.

I've finished revising, and doing one practice paper. Ok, not doing more like looking at the questions and solutions because I have no idea how to begin answering the questions. Ah well. Maybe I'll try not to cheat when I try the next paper. :)

Ok, my life is back on track. I've decided chem engin is really what I want to do and that's why I chose it and so I will see it through till I graduate. And you know what? It's not that difficult! I just have to put in some effort. How can I expect to do well in every test when I don't even attend tutorials and don't listen during lectures? Last minute effort worked for me before but this time it's not working, so that means that I just have to be consistent in my work. Right? Right. So that means I just have to stop being so lazy. Right? Right. Ok, so that's settled. But there's a teensy wee little problem. How not to be lazy? Sigh...

No comments: