Decided to delete the previous post in case somebody decides to take legal action against me for defamation. *rolls eyes*
Sheesh... What is it with people reading blogs? Don't they know how to take what they read with a pinch of salt? And in the case of reading blogs, a whole tablespoon would be better.
---
Anyway, exams are finally OVER! I seriously doubted whether I could make it through CEP. And here I am! Heh... With nothing to do... Yea, here I am... Being totally bored.
Well at least I'll be going out tomorrow. :)
How is it that before the exams you always seem to have other things to do, but when exams have ended and you've nothing to do, you're too lazy to do the things you wanted to do? Am I making sense here?
Anyway, I'm looking for a job (well, not actively looking for a job, more like hoping a job will find me). So if you have any "lobang" please do let me know. Preferably no weekends. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment