Friday, May 20, 2005

"Swept away on the wings of story..."

Vikram Seth is an amazing writer. I love his books. I never thought I'd like long 1474 paged romance novels, I mean I'm more of a mystery-action-spies-magic-wizardry-conspiracy-theory kind of person and heck I don't even read books that often, I mean I start reading them but I never really finish most of the time. Most of them just don't hold my attention till the end. Anyway, currently reading An Equal Music and, I like! :) I think he has only written 2 novels though, the rest are poems and stuff I don't normally read or wouldn't understand.

Anyway, let me update.
- I've half given up finding a job cos no one will hire people with no experience for 2 months. Well, I didn't exactly try many places to begin with, but can't really be bothered anymore.
- I am smelly and need to bathe.
- I am currently bumming around reading books and watching DVDs. (Ah.. The good life..)
- I have a grand total of 13 dollars and 55 cents to my name.
- In the past week I've bought a pair of jeans, a pair of pants, 4 plain t-shirts of various colours, a 3/4 sleeved top and a pink carebears t-shirt, that cost me about all my money minus $13.55. Actually no, I still have about $60 unaccounted for and I swear there must be a black hole in my wallet cos how else does all my money disappear?
- I really should go bathe and go for lunch. :)

*muah* this is for all the people who religiously come to read my blog. Yes, I know you're there, though I don't really know who you are. Actually, no, I take the kiss back. Gross... What if you have cooties? Eww.. *wipes mouth*
A pat on the back will have to do instead. :) *pat*

No comments: