Ok, the book was good, in a weird way. It's not at all like the rest of the books, though Harry is still annoying and "Oh, I have to save the world!", and always doing silly foolish things, but I forgive him cos he's Harry right? Who can stay mad at him? And I guess he's sort of grown up. There was too much kissing for a childrens book, which I thought was quite pointless except for the fact that it showed how everyone's "grown up" (i.e. hormones in overdrive).
Anyway, there wasn't much action, which I kind of hoped there'd be more of. But what it lacked in action it made up with a lot of explaination and clearing up of the fog, so to speak. Was hoping it'd be longer though, and that the person who died would amazingly come back to life and that this character whom I've grown to trust, though am not really fond of, had not betrayed my trust and everybody else's like that. Sigh.
The pace of the book got a little too fast toward the end though, like it was all crammed up. I had to read that part twice. But other than that it was a good book. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment