Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fluff... :)

I really think I've grown stupider (See! There isn't even such a word!) and more lazy. Ok, maybe not more lazy cos I was already lazy before. And maybe I haven't really become stupider cos maybe it's just my brain that's being lazy. Wake up! Wake up! Time for school! Oh yea, I didn't go to school today with the excuse that it's only lectures and it's going to be webcasted and I can watch it at home. But guess what I never did? *guilty smile*

Anyway, so far I've spent about $92 on textbooks, which isn't too bad. Got 2nd hand textbooks from this senior who sold it quite cheap :) and bought a new equilibrium stage separations textbook cos couldn't find a 2nd hand one. It was an impulse buy actually. Followed my classmates to the co-op cos they were getting books and I just got one too since I figured I would need it sooner or later and now they're collecting dust on my shelf. How nice.

$92 could have gone to buying a nice knee-length skirt from Zara. Yes, that's my current obsession. Swishy knee-length skirts. Ok they're not very swishy, none of this boho, I-just-decided-to-put-on-an-unironed-torn-skirt crap. Anyway, I think knee-length skirts look good without being too skanky cos they're not short and furthermore, they have received the nod of approval from my grandma. And it sure beats wearing tshirts and jeans everyday.

Going to meet JC for supper soon. Yeay! Prata! Sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi gemuk! Yeay!

Oh, jazzercise class was fun :) Now I feel like joining a dance class. Like salsa. Who wants to join with me? :) But ex la.. Who wants to pay for me? :)

Hehe ok better get changed now.

No comments: