Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hello tomorrow...

Hello, I'm back... Well, sort of.
Haven't really felt like writing anything, or allowing people to read my thoughts. I still think that's rather freaky. Heh yea, this is after blogging for more than 2 years. I doubt anyone still reads this, after like 3 months of inactivity. But if you're reading this do drop a note...

Just some random stuff:
- I'm currently addicted to sappy love songs and oldies. I love you... for sentimental reasons...
- I've accumulated more than 20 hours of webcasts and quite a number of tutorials too, but I'm gonna try to start clearing it.
- I'm going to Australia for my sister's graduation ceremony in 16 days. :) Pretty excited about that.
- I've been feeling rather pessimistic about my future lately. Probably started the year on the wrong foot. But maybe also because it just seems so bleak... Well, not exactly bleak, it's just a big void. A big question mark. I really cannot see where I'll be after graduation. And that's pretty near...
- I haven't been getting enough sleep.
- I've been playing too many games. Am seriously thinking of stopping. But... Heh ok no excuses.

Some mistakes are irreversible, and I've made more than my fair share. But does it help to live in regret? I'd rather put it behind me and try make things right again (as much as possible at least). But easier said than done eh...

1 comment:

sits said...

Oh bubble my bubble, I am SOOO excited about you coming here! Finally you can see for yourself the hellhole I have been subjected to for the past four years! Hahaha ok its not that bad, seriously...

And please don't feel all sad and where will I be after I graduate. You've still got like what? 2 years before that happens? (or did I miss something there?!) So take the only advice from mats that is (sometimes) worth its weight in salt: "jangan tension". All I can say, from the perspective of someone who is about to be thrown into the throes of unemployment is "you can prepare and worry all you like, but you can only cross the bridge when you actually get to it"

i lub you my bubble!