Friday, April 21, 2006

Don't Go Away...

Cold and frosty morning, there's not a lot to say
About the things caught in my mind.
And as the day was dawning, my plane flew away
With all the things caught in my mind.

And I wanna be there when you're coming down.
And I wanna be there when you hit the ground.
So don't go away, say what you say
Say that you'll stay,
Forever and a day, in the time of my life
Cos I need more time, yes I need more time
Just to make things right.

Damn my situation, and the games I have to play
With all the things caught in my mind.
Damn my education, I can't find the words to say
All the things caught in my mind.

And I wanna be there when you're coming down.
And I wanna be there when you hit the ground.
So don't go away, say what you say
Say that you'll stay,
Forever and a day, in the time of my life
Cos I need more time, yes I need more time
Just to make things right.

Don't Go Away - Oasis
---------------------------------------------------------

Mommy was admitted to the hospital on Thursday morning. She's getting better, I think.
Had my first paper today. Screwed it up a little.
My head's a mess...
:(

No comments: