My exams are over. *phew* But it's the waiting-for-results part that's really agonizing. I just feel so restless!! So, I figured I need some retail therapy and am going to brave the rain and crowds to buy cheap stuff at the mango warehouse sale. That is, assuming I can wake up tomorrow morning cos I intend to be there by 10am. HAH! yea right... I've been waking up at 11.30am on average for the past couple of weeks. So yea, that's gonna be a challenge. If anyone happens to read this and wants to come with, then just give me a call/message.
So yea, where were we? Oh ya, exam results... Well, I really hope I do well this sem, because I can't afford to let my CAP drop any further. Last sem was [insert profanity here]. But at least I kinda had an excuse for screwing up so badly. heh.. Yes, anyway, let's not agonize over this Siti.
Collected my new glasses today. They're very different from the plastic red ones I've had for the past 3 years, but it's about time I changed my glasses. The new ones are black and olive green. I like :)
Hmm, this typing business is quite draining... So I'll just post a couple of random photos from the past few months. Btw, they're not in chronological order, they're just arranged whichever way I fancy. :)
Sadly there were only 5 of us. But in a way it was a good thing cos we all fit into the car :)
(Fine, not all mine.) And yes, they're arranged according to colour.
A valiant effort in my opinion. *applause*
It's a far cry from the unspeakably messy state it was in before. :)
With lotsa good food (thanks yan!) and good cheesecake (ahem) and great company (aww...)
Sadly, I'm not that much of a camera whore, so not many photos.
Yup, I'm gonna go back to reading now. Currently reading The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers. It's not a very exciting book, but somehow I don't really want to give up reading it. And I like the way she writes. It's not complicated, not verbose, but quite elegant in a simple, understated way.
No comments:
Post a Comment