Thursday, December 28, 2006

This illness just won't ever leave me will it?
I'm grumpy now.. Heh the fever has subsided, but now there's the cough and sore throat to deal with. And the nose that won't stop running.

And Jonathan plays too much World of Warcraft. I am sick of that game now. These weeks leading up to TBC are pretty much killing the game for most of us...

My aunt left for England yesterday. Ok, on Tuesday actually, so that's the day before yesterday. Went out with Soo Hann before that to buy cheap stuff at Esprit :) and have dinner. Then being the slengs that we are, we took the train in the wrong direction. And the best part was we didn't realise it till we were at the end of the freaking line, at Boon Lay. I was supposed to be heading to the airport.
So yea, my sister is never gonna let me live this down. Heh everytime I call her a sleng for something silly that she does she uses this as her trump card. *fumes*

I don't know if I'm gonna miss my aunt, I mean it will be weird not seeing her around when I go to my grandpa's place (which is pretty rare in the first place), but it's not like I usually talk to them much anyway.. Heh. But ya, she should be back to visit in about a year or so. Wonder what it's like... Leaving family behind and going to a strange country... Hehe exciting and scary at the same time.

No comments: