I'm like the crazy old lady with the cats. But it's not my fault, I can't help it if little kids keep bothering me (and my cats)!!
Case in point: kids playing ball under my block.
Why play ball under the block when they have courts provided for you at the nearby playground and at the community centre? If you're so afraid of getting sunburnt, then just stay home. Anyway, it's 5.30pm and there's as much sun shining out there as there is in my ass. And no, there's no sunshine in my ass. Yea, so there are these kids, and they're screaming, right under my window, and I'm trying to study. I go down, ask them to either shut the hell up or go away, but in a much nicer way. (My exact words were, "Hey, you guys are a little noisy and anyway you're not even supposed to play ball under the block. So could you please go play somewhere else? Like the basketball court or playground or something?") They said ok and I happily went back upstairs, thinking they'd be gone, but noooooooo..... They had to continue playing or making noise or whatever it is they do.
So that got me really pissed off. No more Little Miss Nice. I went down, making sure to slam my gate as hard as I could on the way out (I had to check for any cracks later. Fortunately no cracks, but just a lot of rust on the floor, the gate's kinda old), and came down to an empty void deck! (haha empty void, that's kinda redundant huh) Apparently, upon hearing the gate slam and fearing for their lives, the kids ran across the grass to the safety of the pavement by the road, BUT, they left one of their own there. Poor kid was picking up the balls while his friends left him to die. Said poor kid also got screamed at: "Speaking to you nicely won't work huhhh??!" He apologised and they all left.
Crazy old woman: 1, Noisy kids: 0.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment