There were two weeks I thought I couldn't survive this sem. Last week was one of them. But, one marketing presentation and 20-page report, one 40-page SMR design report (including writing a program to simulate the SMR from scratch) and one mid-term test later, I'm still alive! So, I'd like to thank my body for not giving up on me although I only gave it less than 3 hours of sleep a night. I'd like to thank my eyes for not going blurry or blind from staring at the computer screen for hours on end and I'd like to thank my computer, although it did sort of die on me once, causing about about half an hour of unimaginable agony, but that's another story. I don't think I've ever worked this hard, ever. So I deserve a break. Or a breakdown. No, there's no need for that, just a break will do. Yes, so yesterday, I treated myself to a mini home spa and sat around all day doing... NOTHING! It felt amazing. I feel amazing. Sigh... Work does, indeed, make play more enjoyable...
Too bad it can't last. I've to catch up on all the work I've missed over the past 2 to 3 weeks while I was busy trying to complete the report. That's 6 hours of marketing lectures, 6 hours of genes, 4 hours of engin prof, and 3 hours of unit ops. A R G H.
Am I glad I'm graduating soon? That question still remains unanswerable...
No comments:
Post a Comment