Saturday, August 21, 2004

Chocolat

I'm insulted. Why do people look at me and think I can't eat? It's not like I look anorexic what. I'm actually really meaty you know. We went to Serangoon Rd to eat naan and I ordered 1 butter, 1 cheese and 1 garlic naan and the guy looked at me asked if I was sure I can eat 3. When I said yes in a why-not? tone, he suggested I order 2 instead! WTF?! I ordered three anyway and I finished them all with space to spare. Hrmf! That shows him!

We're not going Kusu and St Johns this week! :/ All because of my stupid period. It had to come 4 days early. I guess I could still go even while i'm bleeding, but it'll be less fun and i'll be so self-conscious and worried about leaking all over the place. Plus, i can't go in the water.

I have a cute little pimple on the end of my nose :)

We finally tried the chocolate fondue and it's heavenly :) we shall take it a step further and go for the chocolate buffet at fullerton. Heh heh heh.. Oh chocolate, sweet chocolate. Sinfully delicious... I never really was a chocolate person actually. I'm more of a strawberry kinda person. I like sweet and sour things. Hrmm... Chocolate-dipped strawberries are so wonderful. It should be made a crime.

No comments: