Thursday, August 19, 2004

I can see your panties!!

It's amazing how many panties i get to see in a day. By accident! I'm not a perv. It's just that all these girls wear super-low jeans and they don't wear the panties that are made to go with these super-low jeans and so i see their panties, which aren't very nice actually. I mean, if they were pretty panties it won't be so bad, but some of them look like panties that you buy at the auntie's shop under the block at 5 for a dollar!

But i shouldn't be complaining, they're better than getting a glimpse of someone's butt crack, anyday. That is just the ultimate grossest of the gross.

Firstly, hipsters were made for women with ASSES. So that makes most lians unqualified to wear hipsters. They're supposed to make your behind look smaller and lengthen your torso. So if you don't have an ass, what's there to make smaller? It just accentuates the fact that you have no ass! Secondly, the fact that they were tailored for people with butts makes them, well, tailored for people with butts. It fits them better and doesn't show the ass crack because there's actually an ass to hold the jeans in place and not let it slide down. Hmm, but i guess the hipsters have evolved to fit those with no asses. Case in point - jeans at Far East Plaza. I'm not saying my butt is big, i just have one, that's all.

I dropped my phone for the first time today! AHHH!!! So painful.. *sniff*

I want a cat. Someone please get me a cat? Pretty please? I'll love it, and hug it, and feed it, and bathe it, and cuddle it, and squeeze it :) poor cat..

Ok, no, actually i want a digital camera.

No comments: