Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hrmm...

You know how sometimes you're just at a lost for words to describe something and so it's just better to leave it unmentioned because you'll never quite be able to capture the essence, the feel, the everything-ness of it? You're afraid you'll just maim the whole thing if you attempt to describe it. Words just won't do it justice.

I miss Jonathan so much.. My poor penyu dearie. Only got to talk to him for a while last night. 4 more days to go... Sigh.. I live for weekends.. Did I mention I miss him a lot? Oh yea.. I did..

On a lighter note, I slept over at Mars' place last night! It was fun! :) Tiring, but fun :) she can drive. And so can Sya. I haven't seen them all for so long! There was Mars, Sya, Siti Aisyah, Farah and Elly. I realised I really really miss them. I have no idea where I've disappeared to and why I haven't bothered to keep in touch with them for so long.

No comments: