Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Silly..

I finally have microsoft office on my ibook :) now I just need a tv, mini-fridge and a toilet in my room and I'll never have to leave it! Except maybe to go meet penyu. And go to school. And go out with my bimbos. And go shopping. Ok, fine, so I'll probably never be able to just stay in my room for more than a month at a time huh.. Fine! Be like that!

Anyway, ever since I got my bus concession I've always wanted to do something really stupid and useless.. like take the first bus that comes along, stop 5 stops later, take the next bus that comes along, stop 5 stops later and just keep doing that till I get somewhere. :D hahaha yea I know it sounds silly, but don't we all need a little silliness once in a while? :)
I want to do it with my penyu, but it might be a liittle bit expensive for him. Heh..

No comments: