Thursday, September 30, 2004

Updates!

The new show extreme gourmet is in bad taste. Isn't it quite rude to go to another person's country and make fun of the food they eat? I mean show some respect la, if you want to showcase all these "interesting" food then do it in a nice way, don't go criticizing it and shouting about how gross it is.

Anyway, on a more bimbotic note, if you asked me to choose between Mango and Zara, I'd choose Zara anytime. :)

Hmm, Heather's leaving today :( so sad.. But I guess we won't really notice that she's gone cos we haven't been going out with her anyway. Haha, I don't mean that in a bad way, but well, it's true isn't it? We haven't been seeing each other for 7 months, what's another 2 months? Anyway, we will go out more when she gets back.

You know why I have no qualms about wearing short skirts but I don't like wearing sleeveless things. It's probably because for 4 years I trained in tiny shorts, so what's short skirts compared to that? And it doesn't hurt that I have nice legs to boot :) Sleeveless things on the other hand make me feel rather naked.

Heh ok, serious stuff:
I need to study, but I'm a little, ok fine, A LOT lazy.. :(

Penyu's going to Taiwan next week. Sigh......... But I suppose I could use the time to catch up on my work. But I'll miss him too much to concentrate.
We haven't been talking this week! Arghh.. Because of his stupid training!!! It always ends so late. Ok, he gets back close to twelve and I'm always asleep by then. I have no idea why I'm so tired nowadays. Ok, I'll try to stay up tonight.

I'm also having bowel problems. I keep shitting a lot! Like twice in the morning and then I still feel like shitting during the day and at night. Maybe I should see a doctor. Maybe I'm just really full of shit.

No comments: