Saturday, October 02, 2004

Unwelcomed guest.

There was this silly bug who kept coming into our house. It got quite freaky after a while heh.
First he came in through the living room window then I threw him out the window and he flew to my mom's room window and came in again. We threw him out again and he came back in through the kitchen window. Then we decided to throw him out and shut all the windows, but somehow he managed to come in again, probably through the bathrooms or something!!

By this time it got a little freaky, I mean why is he so determined to get into our house?! So we took out the spray and sprayed him but we lost sight of him. Turns out he was in my mom's bedroom, so she smacked him with a magazine, then he totally disappeared. No dead body, nothing. Heh... Wonder what happened. We didn't really wanna hurt him, but he was asking for it coming back over and over like that.


Today my mom and I went to Far East Flora and bought stuff to complement the new fountain. :) We bought those wooden plank thingies and a few indoor plants. So now we have a quaint little fountain-garden-thingy in our house heh. I would take a photo and put it up but I don't have a digital camera :/ So sad... Hmm anyway, I wish we had a bigger house, it'll be so much fun to decorate! Maybe I should do interior design...


Hmm, I like being 18. It's probably the best age. I mean you're not exactly old enough to be accountable for some of the cheeky, childish things you do, but at the same time you have more freedom than when you were a child, and you're less naive and gullible too. :)

Too bad we all have to grow up...

No comments: