Monday, November 01, 2004

Hrmm...

Should I splurge $59.90 on this skirt that I probably will wear only once and never again?
It's for the dinner & dance thingy this Saturday.
Yep, it's this Saturday, and I still don't have anything to wear!!!! *Screams in horror!!*
Ok, ok breathe Siti.. I'm sure it'll all turn out fine...
I'm too lazy to go to town to see all the shops and I'm not even sure I can find anything nice that's not too expensive. And I don't want to go shop at Far East cos well yes, the stuff are cheap, but the thing is they actually LOOK cheap too.

As for the skirt, even if I buy it I don't have anything to wear on top!!! Other than my pink bra.
How? How? HOW?!!!?
I kind of like the skirt enough to buy it, but no money la... And even if I had money I'd wanna spend it on something else.
But I guess a nice skirt is a good investment, I could keep it for some other special occasion.
Help...

No comments: