Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Ok, now I have the money, but I'm having second thoughts about buying the skirt. I'll probably never wear it ever again! Except on some special occasion. And special occasions don't come round very often you know. So it'll just sit there in my cupboard, pretty but sad, together with all the rest of the clothes I don't wear...
Don't know what to do... :/

Anyway, there is really something very wrong with me. I'm always feeling lethargic and sleepy and tired no matter how much sleep I've had the night before. But lately I haven't been getting much sleep, but still, I never used to feel like this.
Sometimes I feel like all the energy has been drained from my body and I just want to collapse to the ground and sleep and sleep and never wake up. Sigh... If only...

Ok, have to go break fast now...

No comments: