Saturday, November 20, 2004

I lub him... :)

Aww.. He's so sweet! I was studying late till late last night (typical of me on the day before an exam) and I forgot to eat. Or rather there was no one at home and no food to eat. So he came down all the way to get me a double filet meal from macs :) oh doesn't that just make your heart melt? Hee... :)

Anyway, I'm so glad physics is over. *phew* I could do most of the questions, except one question which was worth, well, only about 30%!!!!!! And most people couldn't do it either. I have no idea why they set a question only geeky, pimply guys can answer...

Olinda's out of Singapore Idol. I don't believe it. How ridiculously deaf can Singaporeans be? I guess that guy's right, a lot of ah bengs and ah lians did vote for Sylvester. I mean ok, his voice isn't that bad, and I suppose he is a rather nice guy, but his pronunciation is really horrible. And come on la, he really pales in comparison to Olinda and Taufik. Tsh... Lians and bengs... What can I say... Now there won't be much competition left in the finals. It's so obvious who's better. I guess in the end it all boils down to who's more popular. *rolls eyes* can we pass a bill that'll ban teeny-bopper-lians from voting please?

No comments: