I
need
to
study.
But I'm too lazy...
Eugene bought toto today, so if he wins he won't have to go for exams.
Haha silly boy. But good luck to him anyway. :)
I feel like quitting school now. NOW!
Ok, that's what I said in JC, I know... FINE...
Eh, I'm really posting crap nowadays ah, might as well not post anything...
Crappy mood...
My period is late. Stress maybe, and lack of food.
My body is probably like really confused and freaking out cos of the "no food" and then the sudden non-stop inflow of food. HAHA that's the second reason why I love hari raya. The first is of course the money... Heh whatever happened to the true meaning of hari raya huh... Oh well...
I've been watching a lot of tv lately. Even the crappiest of shows that I normally wouldn't watch even if someone pays me to. I guess I just don't want to study huh... Haha. Anyway, I caught trendspotting (I'm not saying it's that crappy, just a bit, quite interesting actually) the beauty queens special, and I realised beauty queen in Singapore = tall + long hair + nice complexion. And it stops there. Some of them don't even fulfill the tall criteria. Isn't that sad?
You know what I feel like doing?
Get a nose job and get my teeth fixed and maybe grow a little taller, then go become a model.
So much easier than studying. Less taxing on the brain.
Ok, but where am I going to get the money? Hmm... Sponsors? Anyone? :) hee...
No comments:
Post a Comment