I can't wait for my sister to get home!!!!!
Miss you because:
1) You sleep with me every night! Haha ok that sounded wrong, but its technically right, right? We share the same bed... I know sometimes I'd rather have the whole bed to myself, who wouldn't?! But then, it's nicer to have your sister beside you :) as long as you don't kick me, which you sometimes do, and then I kick you back... :D
2) You're my exercise buddy. Yea I know 7 out of 10 times we just go right back to sleep although we planned to wake up early to exercise, and actually I'm usually the one who has to make you wake up to exercise, but then exercising is just not fun without company... And I don't know what I would've done if you weren't there to half carry me home when I sprained my ankle near Macritchie. Actually I know perfectly well what I would've done, knowing me, I would have just sat there and started crying hahahha... Or maybe crawl back home.
3) 1st day of Hari Raya is no fun without you. Because I have nobody to talk to... And everyone just keeps asking me where you are. And when you'll be back. Besides, I'm not good at talking to the aunties, you're the one who usually does that! Oh, and I feel quite bad then some of them didn't give you any duit raya, heh I wanted to ask on your behalf, but so paiseh la...
4) You're definitely much more fun than Ali. He just sits in front of the computer the whole day.. :O Bo-ring! Oh, and making fun of him is not as fun as when you're around haha :)
5) Late night prata sessions. Haha :)
6) You've got all the songs and the cds. And you have to come home so Max can meet my ibook! :) And they can like totally be friends, no actually they're like twins. No actually mine's better HAHHAHAA :x hee...
7) Mommy lets me go out till as late as I want as long as I'm with you. Eg. Prata and Clubbing. Why ah? Does she not trust me? Or maybe it's just cos she knows that at least you're there to look after me. Like I can't take care of myself!!! Heh ok, maybe I can't...
8) I miss having someone to talk to before I sleep!! Yes, I still enjoy it although you always tell me to just shut up and go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment