Friday, December 03, 2004

Revamped :)

I posted something earlier but it didn't come out...

Anyway, like the new look? :) It's back to pink again. Haha decided to no longer hide the fact that I am a bimbo at heart.

Just came back from dinner with my darling :) Had sushi, and I think I'm addicted to soft shell crab... Mmm... *drool*

Anyway, I think I need to get a haircut, long hair can be so dull and boring, besides, all the lians have long straight hair, I need to distinguish myself from them cos as it is I look so chinky already. Maybe something short and funky-spunky. Or maybe something not so drastic, like just skimming the shoulders. And I need some colour too. Ok, I'd better give it more thought before I regret it and start grieving the loss of my dear dear hair :D

No comments: