New Year's Eve and Day was a nice and quiet affair :) Had a movie marathon with my darling, ate sushi and then went home to watch yet another movie on channel 5.
Anyway, went to JB today with Meida and Heather to meet Pinky! Haven't seen her since she came back! I think.. Hmm.. Did I? My memory quite bad la. Anyway, we shopped... A LOT! I think we managed to cover most of the shops on all the floors except the top most floor. Heh but realised City Square isn't that much cheaper. And clothes in Malaysia have a certain quality and look to them. And it's not a nice "look" or good quality. But that didn't stop me from buying a t-shirt, a brown bag, a pair of pants with a really funky satiny ribbon belt and an army green mini, which is exactly what I've been looking for all this while! You don't know how happy I was to find it and I don't care if I sound bimbotic saying this about a skirt, but I was damn happy!!!!!! (note the use of excessive exclaimation marks). Heh shopping was good man, I feel less guilty spending Malaysian dollars. Cos it feels like it's not real money? You know what I mean? If I were spending sing$ then I'll feel like I'm wasting more money. God knows why. Heh. We also tried on wigs and took funny photos. Pinky looks good with short hair man, too bad she can't cut it. And Heather and I almost got thsi funny hair extension thingies. I wanted this reddish-brown colour, or the greenish-dirty-blonde colour heh. But in the end we decided not to, and made the person very pissed off in the process cos we made her take out the strands and all. Oops :) Also smuggled RM11.10 worth of gum across the causeway, and did a really bad job of it. Heh, but I don't think it's illegal right? If you don't intend to sell it. If it's just for your own consumption?
Yup, so today was a really nice day :) Going to sentosa on Thursday with them, if the weather permits. Pray, pray for good weather on Thursday... Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment