Yeay! I bought a really nice pair of jeans from fox for only $34.90. Half price! Heh it has enough room for my behind unlike most other jeans. Flatters and not flattens. I like. :) And I also bought a t shirt and sold my singtel vouchers for $110.
Anyway, Singapore won! Heh not very surprised la since they beat Indonesia like 3-1 in the 1st leg. I don't normally watch soccer, heck I don't even like the game, but this is the first time, ok wait no, second time I've watched a whole soccer match from start to end. The first time was at the National Stadium ages ago. Yea anyway, Far is right, the (name deleted because search results for said name returns my blog.. like ew..) guy (number 6) is quite cute :) Heehee... Yea, one of the reasons why I watched the whole match till the end. And he's so damn tall! I want! Hehe nolah, kidding, I still lub my penyu... :D
I've been feeling a little lazy to update my blog. Forgive my laziness... It'll pass, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment