I Need Help.
I thought I got control of my obsession during that period I went "cold turkey". But lately I've slowly started shopping again, (ok fine, more like I rush to the shops every opportunity I get) and I found that my addiction was never cured in the first place. Abstaining myself from shopping has only made the problem worse as it's made me realise how much catching up I have to do!!!! Haha and the problem is I haven't worn most of my new clothes.
Ok, so as of today, Tuesday the 18th of January in the year 2005, I, Siti, resolve to buy no more than four articles of clothing (excluding bags and shoes, ok FINE! INCLUDING bags and shoes hrmf...) each month. And I also promise to wear my purchases at least once within 2 months of the purchase. :)
Excerpt from The Shoes of Salvation by Edward Monkton:
"Come to us, lady," said the shoes,
"and we will make you BEAUTIFUL too.
"We alone can make you blossom
and flourish into a glourious and
whole and COMPLETE Human Being."
Hahhaa that just cracks me up! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment