Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Pretty please with sugar and peaches on top?

I was thinking of buying new shoes today, but then I realised I've already gone over the limit of 4 articles of clothing (including bags and shoes) per month (hmm, but that doesn't count accessories! ;) hee hee). But can we make an exception for something I really really need? Pretty please? :) Oh who am I pleading with anyway, not like any of you people have the power to stop me muahaha!

Shit.
I was supposed to be studying today but all I did was laze around. I feel my braincells dying at an exponential rate. :P *drool*

I miss him!!! ARGHH!! It's ok, 2 more days to the weekend. Meeting him tomorrow for dinner though :) I hope so. You better be able to make it! Hrmf...

Wednesday night, ladies night. Radies night. Heh feel like lancing... But I'm at home... :/

No comments: