Just wanted to say that. That I cut my beautiful hair. Heh. I thought it was horrible at first, but it's starting to grow on me, so yea, I kinda like it. :)
I finally got to take a breather on Wednesday, my only day off from school. *phew* So yea, I'm sure you can already guess what I'm going to say. But for the benefit of those of you lembas (that's elf bread btw) people, "I've been very busy the past week catching up with undone, missed, and forgotten tutorials. And I still have lots more to do."
Next week's term break. Lots of catching up to do... *sigh*
I CUT MY HAIR! Oh yea, I've already mentioned that. I know this may sound a little bimbotic, but it's true: Cutting your hair seems to take a big weight off your shoulders (not just literally). I somehow feel happier now :) oh yea, of course this is only true when the haircut is nice la.
No comments:
Post a Comment