I don't know whether it's due to lack of practice (cos from pri sch to jc we actually had english or gp lessons, and last sem I actually took an essay-based subject) or whether it's because I've been reading less or whether it's just that I no longer feel the need to speak impeccable English (assuming that I did in the first place hah) sigh... Dunno la all my languages going down the drain... I can hardly speak malay, I mean I understand it, but if you asked me to write an essay I'm not sure if I could even string together a proper sentence. Ok fine, that's a bit (ok, A LOT) of an exaggeration, but yea you get the idea. I have a chinese test 2 weeks from now and I can hardly recognise let alone write half the characters haha oklah, maybe cos I haven't been practising. Heh and I was so ambitious as to want to learn japanese next sem. Well I guess that'd just have to wait, I've had enough of languages for this year.
On a lighter note, penyu's coming back today! Finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment